Monday, November 20, 2006

The State of the World

Went for a walk along the South Bank on Saturday morning, one of my favourite things to do in London, especially when it’s a beautiful sunny day and the tourists are out in force. They’re annoying until you remember that they’ve travelled for miles to come and visit your city – once you think about it like that, I tend to find it quite flattering.

Anyway, as part of my wander I ended up in the National Theatre looking at the Reuters ‘The State of the World’ photo exhibition, which I heartily recommend. The images are by turns horrific, inspiring, heart-warming and terrifying, but all are totally captivating. And the fact that it’s free helps as well.

Plus you get to pop out and buy a second-hand book afterwards. Go on, spoil yourself.

Reuters: The State of the World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home