Saturday, February 17, 2007

Magic Numbers @ Kentish Town Forum


The return of the happiest beard in show business... There's just no way you can stand through a Magic Numbers gig without smiling incessantly. At least that's what I thought, until I'm stood there with the grumpiest accountants in North London. As ever the tunes were uplifting and got the on-the-spot line dancing in full swing, but some of the crowd just refused to relax, leaving me going nuts surrounded by the arms-crossed brigade. Still, the new tracks were great, and the hour and 45 minute performance covered plenty of b-sides and fun as well as the singles you'd expect... Just a shame some people take the beards so seriously.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Will said...

Crowd were fine at the MNs gig I was at. What is it with you and getting annoyed with audiences?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger jpt said...

Yeah I know. Suspect I'm developing an attitude of intolerance...

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Will said...

"WHY CAN'T EVERYONE ENJOY THEMSELVES AS MUCH AS I AM? BASTARDS."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home